Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PudTripTayo: Another Blog Has Been Launched

Probably everyday, another blog is being created. This your another not so typical blog. Three things that inspired me to come up with this blog:


  • The Theme: I found this theme from June Lily very cute! And I felt it would suit a food blog. This was previously a paid theme and because some celebration, she is giving it away for free. Yes, I am admitting, I'm a loco for free themes that looked like it's paid. Also, the theme is full of features and easy to customize. Since you don't have to touch the HTML. I've experienced using really cute designs but if I want to edit or add something, I have to touch the HTML. I forgot how it's called, but that's not important, so never mind! (Update: for the design where in you don't need to touch the HTML in blogger, it's called: layouts-enabled for the other one: "classic template." I remembered the answer because of support.google.com, )
  • Nuffnang's 5th Birthday Celebration: Details would be in my next post.
  • I'm a loco for food: Since I met  my partner,I started loving to eat, especially when I got pregnant. Aside from gadgets, I'm good with food. I felt that I can't maintain a good gadget blog niche.
At first. I was hesitant to come up with a food blog, I was scared, I don't know what to post, what to write, and where to get all these food! But I found the courage during Nuffnang's 5th birthday celebration yesterday. Now, Nuffnang really had some significant meaning in my blogging life. I hope eventually this blog will be successful unlike my other blogs. I hope this blog will not be neglected. And on the first anniversary of my PudTripTayo blog, I will post this entry again! :) 

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily